Monday, April 22, 2013
U.S. Slowly Moves Towards WWII
1. What was Lend-Lease, and what countries did it benefit?
- The president would lend or rent weapons and supplies to "any country whose defense was vital to the United States". The Soviet Union and England benefited from it.
2. What did Roosevelt call German U-boats?
- Roosevelt called U-boats rattlesnakes
3. How would you describe Roosevelts opinion of war?
- Well at first he was neutral but was supporting the Soviet Union and England by giving them weapons and supplies. But then Japan bomb in Pearl Harbor and that's when the U.S. entered WWII