Friday, April 26, 2013
Copying with the War at Home
1. What was the OPA, and what was their job?
-The office of price administration OPA.
2. What was the purpose of the OSRP?
- To bring scientist into the war.
3. In what ways did Americans scarifice during WWII?
- They didn't have shoes, meat, milk, They didn't get the things they needed when they needed it.
4. How similar or different were your sacarfice during the iraq and afghanlstan wars?
- Didn't have to sacarfice anything.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)