Friday, November 2, 2012

Diary Entry #6


Dear Diary:


                 

               Hey its me I been so biz that I have not had time to think about my self. Like now I have a color man as a husband and three children now and I m working in John Locked home and taking care of his family. Every day I get weaker and weaker. It doesn't even matter that I look young, because as much as I been working my true age is showing. I came in to work and John was tell me about the the Anti-Federalist​s demands in the kitchen. He said that they only a written document executed by representatives of the people of the United States as the absolute rule of action and decision for all branches and officers of the government. He also said something about the thirteen colonies witch are Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Georgia, Connecticut, Massachusetts Bay, Maryland, South Carolina, New Hampshire, Virginia, New York, North Carolina, and Rhode Island and Providence Plantations. Each colony developed its own system of self government. By the year 1819 states were added to the original 13 states  Colorado, Connecticut, Dakota, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, North Carolina, Northwestern Territories, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island,Virginia,Wyoming  The last states to be added to the US were Alaska and Hawaii in 1959.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment