Describe the Dust Bowl. What caused it?
- It was a dust cloud filled with dirt. The dirt seeped into everything in its path. At first, it was a drought; then, farmers got rid of their landscape because the land wasn't suitable for farming.
- D. Men had diffculty finding working and searching for their families. Some men became hoboes.
- E. African Americans and Latinos were the lowest paid and had the highest rate of unemployment.
Who were "hoboes", and how did they travel?
- Hoboes were men out of work and they travel on trains and got rides from stranger.
- Fro meny of people the poverty and of haveing to scrimp and save. Also achieving financial security because the primary focus in life